The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) is an independent charity dedicated to breaking the link between family income and educational achievement.
We do this by summarising the best available evidence in plain language for busy, time-poor teachers and senior leaders, generating new evidence of ‘what works’ and what doesn’t work to improve teaching and learning and supporting teachers and senior leaders across the country to use this evidence to achieve the maximum possible benefit for children and young people.
- Salary of £45,000 – £50,000 per annum DOE
- 27 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible start and end working times (core hours are 10am and 4pm)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Pension (matched with 5% employer contributions)
- Life insurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loan and cycle scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay (conditions apply)
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme to help you deal with any personal and professional problems
If you have experience of developing partnerships and delivering effective change across a school or organisation, this is the perfect opportunity to augment your skills and track record of delivering successful projects in an important arena.
There is a substantial attainment gap between pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds and their classmates. As Regional Delivery Lead, you will play a significant part in improving attainment and closing gaps for those from disadvantaged backgrounds to help secure a fairer future for all.
As the Regional Delivery Lead, you will act as a broker between the EEF, schools and key intermediaries in the North West region (such as research schools, local authorities and maths hubs), ensuring schools can access the high-quality support, training and coaching available from the Research School Network and other EEF partners.
The core purpose of this work is to ensure that EEF’s evidence and resources are reaching schools, particularly those in disadvantaged circumstances.
Working as part of a small, focused team, you will:
- Build and maintain a strong network of contacts with system leaders, key influencers and headteachers
- Ensure the Research Schools are recognised as key delivery partners in the region by working closely with them and the central EEF team
- Develop a deep understanding of local and regional school improvement priorities to support engagement
- Monitor and provide quality assurance regarding the implementation of CPD and training from all delivery partners
To join us as a Regional Delivery Lead in the North West region, you will need:
- Experience of working with and influencing senior stakeholders within the education arena
- A good understanding of the value and the role of evidence in driving improvements in pupil attainment
- Understanding of the education landscape in your home region
- A track record of project management and delivering change across a school or organisation
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please visit our recruitment portal via https://bit.ly/2SyGAr8 and download the job description. As part of the application, you will be invited to complete an Equal Opportunities section. Completing this aspect of the application is not mandatory and will not affect or be linked to your application.
The closing date for applications is 16 June 2021
First stage interviews are scheduled to take place the week commencing 21 June 2021
Second stage interviews are scheduled to take place the week commencing the 31 June 2021
We reserve the right to change the closing date depending on the number of responses received. Please submit your application as soon as possible to ensure it is considered in the selection process. If you have a disability and can demonstrate that closing this post early would impact on your ability to submit an application in time, please contact our Human Resources team to request arrangements for an application to be submitted within the original time frame.
Thank you for your interest in working at the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF). If you have any queries, please contact us.
|Job Category||Educational Charity|
|Salary||£45,000 - £50,000 per annum|