Home-based, part-time, initial six-month contract
We have a product that is being really well received across a quickly growing number of primary schools, helping teachers teach non-core subjects. Our challenge is to spread the word so more schools and teachers can see how they and their schools will benefit from Kapow Primary.
As part of our continued success, Kapow Primary are seeking a new member to join us as part of our marketing team to help both current and prospective customers. You will be a qualified primary school teacher, with current or recent experience in the classroom, who understands the requirements and demands of teachers, as well as being on top of discussions – or a key player – within online primary teaching communities, especially Facebook.
– play an active role in teacher Facebook groups, transparently promoting and mentioning Kapow Primary on the appropriate threads.
– monitor teacher trends on social media and report back to the rest of the Kapow Primary team.
– interact with influencers and other teachers via the Kapow Primary twitter account.
– manage the Kapow Primary Facebook groups by moderating, posting and encouraging engagement.
– identify and set up new Kapow Primary groups where appropriate.
– monitor the Kapow Primary inbox for common queries, responding in a timely manner.
– demonstrate our ethos of friendly, helpful, professionalism to everyone you interact with and in all your postings.
– excellent spelling and grammar skills.
– a strong understanding of social media etiquette and good practice.
– qualified teacher status.
Hours and time requirements
The role is for 10 hours a week, spread over five evenings, Sunday to Thursday, between approximately 7-10pm, to reflect peak times for teacher interaction on facebook. We’d need you to be online for at least 2 1/2 hours on Sunday evenings.
While the role is home-based, we’d need you to come to our London office for initial training for one to two days.
Interested? For more information or to apply, please email your cv together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 March 2020. You should explain in your covering letter how you think Kapow Primary helps schools and teachers and why you think you are the ideal person for this role.
|Job Category||Education Services|
|Location||Work from home|
|Deadline||10th March 2020|