We are currently recruiting for a high number of tutors for English, Mathematics and Science to support Primary and Secondary school pupils through the National Tutoring Programme across England.
As an NTP tutor with Equal Education Partners you will support disadvantaged learners on a one-to-one basis or in small groups as part of the UK Government’s National Tutoring Programme designed to combat the impact of COVID-19 on learners’ progress. Tuition takes place in blocks of 15 hours. This role provides an ideal opportunity to make a real difference to learners in a 1:1 or small group setting.
- Provide support through one to one and small group tutoring online to pupils across England through the Department for Education’s National Tutoring Programme (NTP)
- Support pupils from underrepresented backgrounds
- Get expert training and real experience to develop their teaching and other transferable skills
- Join a nationwide community of researchers making a significant impact on university access
Should you have any questions, please contact Equal Education Partners at email@example.com
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Be a qualified teacher;
- Be a graduate with tutoring experience; or
- Be a current student at a leading university with tutoring experience
You must also:
- Enjoy tutoring
- Be passionate about enhancing young people’s prospects through education
- Be ambitious on behalf of learners and approach all tutoring with high expectations.
- Excellent professional experience
- Competitive pay
- Joining a team of highly skilled tutors
- Satisfaction of contributing to the national catch up effort to support students whose learning has suffered as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
To find out more or apply: https://eeptutoring.com/
|Job Category||Education Services|