Educake is an award-winning and rapidly growing educational technology business providing online teaching and learning resources to hundreds of thousands of teachers and students around the world. It is based in Oxford.
Educake has over half a million users and covers secondary sciences, maths, English, geography, history and computer science. Now we need to step up our game in talking to teachers and students about how Educake can help them.
We’re looking for someone to join our growing team who will work across all areas of marketing. You’ll be adaptable and organised, happy in a busy and varied role. You’ll bring your ideas and expertise to help us reach and engage with the right teachers.
What will you be doing?
- Writing and editing marketing content
- Working on print and email marketing campaigns
- Involved in running Educake’s social media channels
- Managing and optimising paid social media and Google Adwords campaigns
- Working with the rest of the team to continuously review and optimise marketing activity
- Updating the Educake website
- Coordinating content marketing activity
- Research tasks as required, eg. subject research, competitor analysis
- Writing award applications
- Providing support for events
You will have:
- A good eye for detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience of creating content across a range of channels inc. social media
- Experience of identifying and working with influencers
- Experience with Google Adwords and paid social media campaigns
- Experience using website content management systems
- Ideally, experience of working with schools and/or edtech
The role will be based at our offices in Oxford. There may be the option to work one day a week from home for the right candidate. We are actively recruiting people from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.
Location: Cowley Road, Oxford, UK
Salary: 28k-30k FTE dependent on experience.
Hours: Full time or 4 days a week considered
To apply for this role please send your CV and brief cover letter explaining your interest in working for Educake to email@example.com
CV’s will be reviewed as they arrive, so early application is advised.
|Salary||£28,000 - £30,000 FTE|
|Location||Cowley Road, Oxford, UK|