The International Consultant will be accountable for the development and delivery of strategic business growth across their allocated territory. They will develop quarterly plans to support continued growth and increase the market share of international schools, as well as working with existing customers to increase their use of the GL portfolio.
The role will involve direct sales activities, analysis of market data to support business development activities, extensive customer interactions to include the full customer life cycle, close collaboration with colleagues from other departments as well as accurate reporting and forecasting of sales activities. The successful candidate should be culturally aware and confident to present to a variety of audiences, as well as have strong solution selling skills across a diverse market. The role will include international travel and as such we are looking for a resilient and confident traveller.
At GL Education, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to grow children to their best potential. We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils so they can find the best way to teach them.
We are the leading UK provider in what we do and growing fast internationally – at the last count we have delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe. However this only accounts for 1 per cent of the children in the world. Our mission is to ensure all children have the best possible start by having access to our education tools.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication, team working and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness and results driven
- Experience with consultative business growth
- Excellent presentation and networking skills
- Adaptive and able to problem solve
- Knowledge of international education is a plus!
- Flexibility, creativity and a positive outlook.
Location: London/Home based with regular international travel
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, season ticket loan
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities (Brentford)
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you, to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk
See www.gl-education.com for more information.
Closing Date: Friday 28th June 2019
|Job Category||Education Services|
|Salary||Competitive + bonus|
|Location||London/Home based with regular international travel|
|Deadline||28th June 2019|