What we offer our Session Leaders
If you decide to join us, you will benefit from the following:
- Training, mentoring and support
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Competitive hourly rates, with training rates starting at £25 per hour, and £30 per hour for the fully trained.
LSS: who we are and what we do
LSS is a local network of language teachers providing primary French Clubs. We cover North Hampshire, West Berkshire, East Wiltshire and are currently experiencing growth in the west of Reading area. For more information about us visit Language Services Specialists
Our Primary Language Clubs
After School, or at lunchtimes, these take place on school premises in groups of no more than 12. The focus for Key Stage 1 is on speaking and listening skills, with Key Stage 2 developing a basic understanding of grammar and written work in addition to this.
What we are looking for
Thinking about working with us? Here is a list of what we are looking for. Applicants should:
- have an excellent knowledge of French, and in particular should have good oral skills. In addition a knowledge of Spanish may be advantageous.
- have some prior experience of teaching or working with primary age children or in schools.
- be available to work weekdays, at lunch time and after school.
- have a full driving licence and own transport.
- love working with people.
- be a good communicator, punctual, well organised and professional in both manner and appearance.
Interested? Please email your CV and cover letter to Samantha Cruickshank
|Job Category||Education Services|
|Salary||£25-£30 per hour|