Business openings for Teachers for just £1000+VAT pa whilst you are teaching
Did Teach are retained by a Nationwide Maths & Computing Specialist to find ambitious teachers who are seeking to develop their own tutoring business. Scale your tutoring according to your availability with low costs and low risks – applicants are encouraged to maintain roles in schools.
- Generate additional income, empower children, help parents.
Build your own business with complete control.
Opportunity to progress to a branded Learning Hub.
Work from home.
Full support provided by a Maths & Computing specialist
Enter private tutoring without losing core income.
- Private face-2-face tuition
- Group tuition
- Online tuition
- Income from referrals by schools in your area
- Fees for referring any school that signs up to a Site License
- Income from schools’ extra demand in evenings or holiday periods (catch-up learning)
- Referrals of excess pupils from outside the region
This is an opportunity to earn £40,000 pa FTE (plus the potential of earning an extra £20,000 by school subscriptions).
Directory Memberships – Up to 300 regional Memberships are currently available.
This is a low risk, low-cost opportunity which is much cheaper than joining a franchise and does not disrupt your career or lifestyle.
- No obligation to go full time.
- Keep all your tutoring revenues yourself as a Directory Member.
- Take full control of your own self-employed career.
- Opportunity to progress to a Learning Centre Member
- Shared marketing reduces costs
Limited places are available – Only a limited number of tutors are being taken on.
Only £1000+VAT pa. This will include:
- Licence for 20 seats
- Subscriptions to robust tried and tested platforms
- Training support in the use of the system
- Referrals of parent enquiries in the region
Contact us as soon as possible to express an interest by sending your CV and a brief covering letter to Katie@didteach.com
|Job Category||Business Opportunity|
|Location||Nationwide - work from home|
|Deadline||Deadline for this first wave of opportunities is 26th August 2021|