Location: London (Oval), United Kingdom
UK schools spend well over £2bn per year on covering short term absences with supply teachers. The current model is exclusively reliant on agencies that charge a massive commission and are terribly inefficient (everything is paper and phone-call based). Zen Educate are consolidating this analogue, fragmented, and inefficient marketplace onto a digital platform. Think Uber for supply teachers. In the process, we’ll pull hundreds of millions of waste out of the education system and have a huge positive impact on teachers and schools.
We are well-funded by high-profile investors, have had significant early traction, and are led by start-up veterans behind two of London’s most prominent tech companies.
Looking to make a difference?
This is your chance to join a tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning.
What we are looking for
- Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets
- Confident in developing outbound pipeline and handling objections
- Growth mindset – dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the education sector
- Strong bias to action
What you would be doing
- Own the relationship with key customers including retention, expansion and new business
- Lead school leaders through successful usage of our products using a consultative approach
- Call schools and build pipeline
- Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and the technology team to continuously improve efficiency in delivering value to schools.
- Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general interest in ‘mucking in’ and just getting the job done is crucial
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 25 days holiday
- Convenient Central London office
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
To apply please send your CV with a paragraph of why you would be a good fit at Zen Educate to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Deadline||11th August 2019|